Intel Driver Update Utility quickly scans your machine for the latest up-to-date drivers that are currently available from Intel.
New Intel Driver Update Utility downloadable version enables users to scan their computing devices for the latest up-to-date drivers available from Intel.
Products supported with release: Graphics, Chipsets (Chipset INF), Wireless, Intel Desktop Boards, Intel NUCs, Intel Compute Stick
– Update the usage data collected from users who participate in the Intel Product Improvement Program
INSTRUCTION FOR LAUNCHING:
– Un-install any previous versions (optional)
– Download and save locally on your device
– Double click on Intel Driver Update Utility Installer.exe
– Launch application from the Windows Start Menu
ABOUT UPDATE UTILITY:
Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
To sum up: if you wish to improve your device’s usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
– Provides mitigation of a potential vulnerability caused by the use of a non-SSL URL
– The utility interface can be resized
– Resolved issues with detection and display of driver versions
– Quicker scans
Download link: HERE