NirLauncher is a package of more than 180 portable freeware utilities for Windows, all of them developed for NirSoft Web site during the last few years. The popular Nirsoft utilities include networking tools, password recovery tools, privacy cleaners, system utilities, programming tools, command-line utilities and much more.The Nirsoft tools are known for their small size (most of them below 50 Kb) and reliable performance – a valuable addition to any PC or portable drive.
- NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
- NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware. This package doesn’t contain any 3-party software, toolbars, Web browser plugins, or other unwanted surprises. It will not install any software on your system and it will not change your Web browser homepage or other settings on your system.
- NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more…
- For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
- When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
- On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
- NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
- NirLauncher allows you generate plugin files for BartPE (Launcher -> Generate BartPE Plugin Files), so you can easily use the utilities of NirSoft from a bootable live windows CD.
NirLauncher works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 8. NirLauncher also works on x64 systems. Some the NirSoft utilities have a separated version for x64, and NirLauncher automatically run them when you’re in x64 system.