We’ve all played or at least heard off World of Warcraft, the MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) had a huge success from the beginning and lead to development of other games in the same genre like Guildwars, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Tera, The Elder Scrolls and so on. The competition on the market of MMO games was constantly growing alongside the ways that developers advertise their games. Considering the majority of the players in MMORPG are males, the most obvious way to approach them was by creating a sexy female characters, or just creating a sexy costumes for them to wear. So which are the games with the sexiest female characters?
1. Kritika online
Official site: ktk.playpark.com
The game is an exciting action-packed hack-and-slash MMORPG based around both single-player adventure combat and teamwork-focused multiplayer action. Currently there are two Kritika, one is Kritika Online as a progenitor and second is Kritika The White Knights. Both featured awakening, upgrade weapon and even able to enchance weapon with gems. Break your limit and awaken your character to keep challenging player anytime from PvE Until PvP itself. Are you ready to take on the adventure?
The game is featuring 10-min short instances and a combat mode taking attack as a means of defense. Kritika is designed with cartoon style graphics and its quest mode is typically found in other action MMORPGs.
Opening in six countries (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia). Despite the sexy female characters Kritika is actualy for hardcore gamers!”
Kritika features a technical combo system that emphasizes rapid yet precise timing. Players can choose from a plethora of playstyles ranging from the raw brute power of the Burst Berserker to the agile relentless combos of the Cat Acrobat.
The game features four classes:
- Warrior [The Violent Brawler] who advances to Burst Breaker, Demon Blade or Raging Berserker.
- Rogue [The Nimble Gymnast] who advances to Cat Acrobat, Crimson Assassin or Mystic Wolf Guardian.
- Mage [ The Gun-toting Caster ] who advances to Shadow Mage, Dimension Controller or Freezing Blaster.
- Scyther [ The Angel of Death ] who advances to Valkyrie or Blood Fairy
2. Black Desert
Official site: blackdesertonline.com
Black Desert probably has one of the most in-depth character creation in any MMORPG to date, it is deep, and just fully customizable, meaning you have the freedom to do whatever you want for your character. Hence, there will be characters that may look great and sexy, and there are times that characters may look out of place and just horrendous to look at, that is how great Black Desert customization is, it is not locked within sliders and presets.
The combat in Black Desert Online is action based, requiring manual aiming similar to those found in third-person shooters. Skills can be activated through use of combos. With limited healing skills players must rely on well timed dodging or blocking as well as the use of potions. Players can use the mouse and keyboard or gamepad for navigation and combat.
The game includes a number of features to assist with immersion and the sandbox aspect. These include:
- A parkour system, similar to that seen in Prince of Persia and Assassin’s Creed, allowing players to climb, explore and interact with buildings and obstacles.
- A dynamic, worldwide weather system which will include large scale events such as typhoons and will influence gameplay. Localized weather will include events such as temporary fog which players may exploit to launch surprise attacks on rival guild structures.
- A dynamic day/night cycle with a gradual progression of lighting effects. During the night some NPCs will become unavailable as they return home while the number and type of monsters that a player may encounter will increase. Different game content will be available depending upon whether it is night or day.
- Player housing will be instanced and will vary in size and location. Players will be able to furnish and equip their housing by purchasing furniture through NPCs or through crafting.
- An active combat system requiring precise manual aiming, dodging & comboing, unlike the tab-targeting system seen in older MMORPGs.
- Players will be able to engage in mounted combat.Mounts are acquired by taming in the wild and players are able to breed special mounts by mating certain types. Mounts require feeding and care, cannot be stored in the inventory, and may be killed.
- Extremely detailed customization of the character’s body.
- Over 2.8 Million words currently in the game, subject to increase as more quests are created.
The Mediah Expansion was released in the North American / European version on March 30, 2016
3. Kingdom Under Fire II
Official site eu: kufii.eu/
Kingdom Under Fire II is a video game set in a high fantasy setting developed by Blueside which merge real-time strategy (RTS), role-playing game (RPG) and massively multiplayer online game (MMO) genres – the game have a single player, and online multiplayer mode. The game follows on chronologically from Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, and is the first RTS game set in the Kingdom Under Fire universe to be released since the 2005 Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes.
Kingdoms Under Fire 2 is surely one of the more unique MMORPG out there, since it has an RTS-feel to it, and it also has a gameplay mechanic very similar with Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, which is tons of fun to play.There is one class that surely qualifies on our criteria on what sexy is, and it is the spellsword class, their costume is just absurd and defy the logic of armors, the less clothes the better, I guess? Anyway, they are mostly seen in the trailers in the game, so you’d probably guess that the character design is pretty intentional.
4. League of Angels
Official site : leagueofangels.uuzu.com
Official site : tera.gameforge.com
Discover your true self. Fearless humans, proud high elves, legendary barakas… the world of Arborea needs heroes of all races to survive in the fight against evil.
Tera’s an action-MMO that nails the “action” par. Combat moves quickly and feels great, but dirt-dull quests, a generic, disjointed story, repetition, repetition, and repetition ensure that any fun you might stumble across is short-lived.
Even grouping to take on colossal, world-roaming boss monsters – initially a thrill few other MMOs can match – eventually grows old due to a lack of variety. Between impressive graphics and flashy battles, Tera has mountains of style.
Official site : vindictus.nexon.net
High production values and original gameplay combine to make Vindictus one of the most interesting MMOGs to launch in several years.